Hippocratic Oath: engraved with the Hippocratic Original text of more than 2,500 years old. From the Greek text and collating all investigations conducted so far, the renowned Hellenist, CSIC researcher, Maria Dolores Lara, provides a polished translation that collects all the nuances of the Ethics Code, dealing with various aspects of the art medical and behavioral doctor. It has been for millennia the ethical ideal in Medicine.
Vicente Arnás, master engraver, complete and interprets the humanist sense Oath, from his personal artistic sensibility, performing an original unpublished work that combines humanism, history, medicine and art.
Following traditional methods of printmaking and printing, each copy is printed with care and precision craftsmanship, using paper pigments and special exclusive development and whose quality exceeds the highest expectations.
Vicente has Arnás engraving Hippocratic Oath placing the time of the swearing in ceremony of the Renaissance. It is an engraving with the technique of etching, aquatint and drypoint.
Technical characteristics of the work:
– Paper 250 g. special manufacturing.
– Paper format: 70 x 56 cm. Spot Dimensions: 53 x 37.5 cm.
– Limited edition of 165 venal copies, numbered from 1/165 to 165/165, numbered and signed by the artist.
– Registered certificate of property, attesting to their membership numbers and work.
– Each issue has been made using traditional methods of printmaking, using special pigments and paper processing and high quality exclusive.
A work of prestige for any medical consultation, an exceptional gift and of high quality.
Single copy available.
Shipping by the buyer, upon request and destination. Consult any doubt, and by the article you are looking for.