Statute of Autonomy for Andalusia of 2007, currently in force, luxury edition made in 2010. The only fully customizable edition.
This edition is considered the best, most luxurious and exclusive work published to date on the Statute of Autonomy for Andalusia of 2007, currently in force, and is the only one that can be personalized.
We encourage you to discover it and enjoy it. It is the ideal work on the Statute of Andalusia that can have for any type of official act, or to consult it at any professional moment or, simply, to enjoy it as a good lover of Bibliophilia and of things well done. In addition, it is the only work that you can customize with your favorite color, with a dedication and with your name in gold letters. It is the ideal gift for a family member, for a friend and, of course, for a graduation and to celebrate the end of a law degree!
Technical characteristics of the deluxe standard edition:
* Editing of Bibliophilia, limited and numbered under nominative and individual certification by the Editor at the end of each book.
* Luxury leather binding and made entirely handmade, adorned with gold prints, nerves on the back and tinted edges, green moire guards.
* 150 grams special bronze parchment paper. Text printed in special format, bordered and decorated with the shields of the 8 Andalusian provinces.
* Cabezadas and silk reading guide ribbon with the colors of the Andalusian flag.
* Size: 22.2 x 30.5 cm. Pages: 252.
The images shown are indicative, since the customizations vary the final presentation.
Content of the work:
Summary (joint index)
Full text of the Statute of Autonomy for Andalusia of 2007
Customizations that make this work exclusive and unique in its kind, optional to the standard edition:
* Color of the skin: the standard color with which we bound the Statute of Andalusia is a smooth green. You can also order it in diplomatic blue, brown, Spanish paste or any other on request, without any additional charge and subject to availability of skin stock.
* Inclusion on the cover of the name of the owner or honoree, also in gold. This option has the surcharge indicated below.
* Internal dedication on the first page with the text and / or image that you indicate. This option can carry an extra cost and must be consulted beforehand.
* For a better conservation a dust cover is made to match the chosen skin, totally hand-made. An additional option, paying a surcharge, for the most demanding bibliophiles.
* For orders of several copies and for Institutions or special orders, there are other forms of customization whose cost will depend on the needs and tastes that in each case are proposed and studied.
The price indicated in this article corresponds to the standard luxury edition, with immediate availability. The extra costs corresponding to the different personalization options are the following and the delivery time is variable depending on the type of personalization (you must consult previously):
* Include on the cover the name indicated and engrave it in gold: add € 100
* Include an internal page with image and / or free text: add € 100
* Optional dust cover: add € 50
Shipping by the buyer, upon request and destination. Ask us without obligation (indicating the reference of the article) any doubt.